Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership?
Posted by Karla/OR of OR on 9/29/16 1:32am Msg #561923
Boy have they had me fooled all these years! I thought you HAD TO be a NNA member in order to get supplies, insurance, certification, & background.

I, too, have only used their Hotline a few times, but never felt confident with their answers. Notary Rotary and the SOS are my Go-To's.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Annette DiNardo on 9/28/16 5:45pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  Yoli/CA on 9/28/16 5:54pm
 No - BearPaw/CO on 9/28/16 6:49pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  JanetK_CA on 9/28/16 8:06pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - MikeC/TX on 9/28/16 10:46pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Karla/OR on 9/29/16 1:32am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/16 8:37am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Luckydog on 9/29/16 9:01am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Annette DiNardo on 9/29/16 1:04pm
 Good for you. I've had nothing to do with that organization -  MW/VA on 9/29/16 2:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.