Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 12/9/16 3:05pm Msg #566341
Actually, the thanks should go to CopperheadVA for digging up the old message and to Jessica Ward for providing the info to begin with. Smile

One more little detail for the record... I have no earthly idea why Microsoft did this, but they offer two types of options to handle email, both called "Outlook". It creates tons of confusion, IMO. There's the free (I think) web mail Outlook, which I'm guessing is what Laurie is talking about above, and there's the full version of Outlook that comes as part of the whole MS Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, etc. (When I bought current my pc, I was fortunate enough to get access to the latter for a song. It's come in very handy, but I don't use it nearly as often as I used to.) OR could the differences be different versions of Outlook from MS Office?

Anyway, if you have the full version, there's another step involved (at least with Windows 7). You have to go into Print Options before you can find the box that says to print attachments. I'll try to remember to report back next time I have a chance to try it out. Hopefully it'll be a little bit easier.

Thanks for the feedback, Laurie, and Cheryl, thanks for bringing up the subject in the first place.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 1:40pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/9/16 2:23pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  JanetK_CA on 12/9/16 3:05pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 4:03pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  JanetK_CA on 12/9/16 4:18pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 5:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.