Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/19/17 10:18pm Msg #568525
Mrs. B from signing any documents for the loan or vesting. We signed at 1:30pm and Mr. B was much relieved as his rate lock expires month end.

Pays to have great counsel, physicians and lender to help fix these snafus. Mrs. B. has been rediagnosed, her health has recently taken a major turn for the worse. Her motor functions do not allow her to stand or walk, hence she does not need new shoes.

It was a wonderful feeling to be able to assist Mr. B. so he can get on with living and work, at 75. Still very involved in running several Fortune 100 companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What the heck happened? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 8:43am
 Re: What the heck happened? -  Yoli/CA on 1/19/17 9:02am
 I thought I was there to see a physician on site -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 9:10am
 I do the same Yoli, as you never know with these clients... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/19/17 9:12am
 This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 10:18pm
 Re: This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting -  Yoli/CA on 1/20/17 12:11am
 Re: This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting -  JanetK_CA on 1/20/17 2:16am
 Re: This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/17 7:45am
 Re: This morning I received a call, docs being redrawn deleting - Ali/IL on 1/21/17 11:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.