Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob
Posted by  Cari of IL on 6/30/17 5:05am Msg #577679
I'd send a copy of this email to the SOS in which his company is registered. I'd reply with a due date for your money.

No need to apologize to get what you've already earned (obviously this guy is delusional). If he doesn't pay you, by your final due date, then I'd report him to the appropriate authorities.

This email is clearly blackmail, and you shouldn't have to apologize in order for you to receive what you've earned.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - NotaryOH on 6/28/17 12:26pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - Luckydog on 6/28/17 1:01pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - NotaryOH on 6/28/17 1:10pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - MikeC/TX on 6/28/17 6:56pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - address - NotaryOH on 6/28/17 1:17pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/28/17 3:59pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - NotaryOH on 6/29/17 1:55pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob -  Doris_CO on 6/29/17 2:12pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - NotaryOH on 6/29/17 2:32pm
 what a greedy little manipulating fool! -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/17 2:42pm
 Doesn't like the press his actions stirred? More balls than -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/17 2:33pm
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob -  Cari on 6/30/17 5:05am
 Re: Signing Services of America aka Phillip Hogan - payment prob - NotaryOH on 6/30/17 9:26am
 Sounds like extortion to me n/m - Luckydog on 7/1/17 8:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.