Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Send them a demand for payment email, cc TC & Lender Reps
Posted by ssdn of IL on 7/18/17 10:05am Msg #578754
I don't have too many issues of payment not being collected, I have been using Pre paid Legal over the years. They have been great at getting me my money. Plus, I also used them for my family as well. There are many Law firms that one can use. First, I call the company that owe me money for my services, next I give them time to pay me. After, not hearing or receiving my money. I call Pre Paid legal, all I do is fax over my Confirmation, and let them know I have a company that is not paying me for my services. They will sent out a Professional letter with the Attorney heading , explain my position.
THE CHECK is in my mail box within a week of receiving the Attorney letter. Plus, there more we are all over the United States Pre paid legal is also all over the United States. So, let say a company does not want to pay you , and they are in Michigan and they owe you $300.00 or less. Pre Paid Legal in Michigan will take them to a Michigan Small Claim Court you have already paid them, because there is a small monthly fee that grows in your account for example, when I started with Pre Paid Legal my business rider was 14.00 a month. this entitle you to two Attorney letters each month. Plus, representation in Court,that you can use for family and your business. There are many companies out there that have these services. I just want to let you know my Family fee is about $25.00 plus Business rider $14.00. I don't worry about payments. There are various types of Attorneys you can use. I had some Tax questions, I just all my Pre Paid Legal Tax Attorney and talk for about 30 mins. Priceless . i hope this Post helps , have a great day
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Did a closing for Paramount Title -  laurielnc on 7/17/17 3:29pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/17 3:36pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title - Anne McBride on 7/17/17 5:11pm
 Handwriting on the Wall... - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/17 6:22pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/17 6:59pm
 Send them a demand for payment email, cc TC & Lender Reps -  Cari on 7/17/17 8:47pm
 Re: Send them a demand for payment email, cc TC & Lender Reps - ssdn on 7/18/17 10:05am
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Doris_CO on 7/17/17 9:54pm
 Update on payment -  laurielnc on 7/18/17 5:22pm
 Re: Update on payment -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/18/17 6:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.