Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

MW, I'm glad you brought this information here because I
Posted by  Cari of IL on 8/20/17 8:28pm Msg #581473
agree with you on this subject matter.

There are so many deadbeat SS posts on this forum, NotRot really ought to consider putting up another section just for them...(hint hint) ...would be much easier to find seeing how the star rating system is tweaked out...but that's another topic of discussion altogether.

I cringe whenever I read about a person's private information being posted here. Like posting of a wife, husband, children or parents name, or where they work if not in this profession, where they vacation, description of their house, car, etc. Some of these posts go on and on and are often repeated in new posts, months or years later...very iniquitous imo.

Agree with you Mike in that those individuals doxing are just BEGGING for a libelous lawsuit and/or death threats.

In addition, just remembering about an earlier post today about hiring entities reading social media, this forum and others, for potential hires for closings. I guess yeah, it is quite possible, if they have the time that is.

And can you imagine when they come across reading these doxing posts? ...can seriously influence their hiring decisions in that those individuals engaging in that behavior as one NOT TO BE TRUSTED and who would most likely share here and elsewhere their clients' NPPI.

Hiring companies would certainly NOT take that risk. So yep, watch what you post as anyone can be reading these and take what is written literal and personal.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Interesting segment on "Internet Shaming" this morning on -  MW/VA on 8/20/17 6:16pm
 Re: Interesting segment on "Internet Shaming" this morning on - MikeC/TX on 8/20/17 6:43pm
 MW, I'm glad you brought this information here because I -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:28pm
 Re: MW, I - Luckydog on 8/20/17 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.