Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: MW, I
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/20/17 8:48pm Msg #581474
We are trusted with a "given" honor of discretion in this business to our clients. To name your borrowers and post personal embarrassing stories to the detail of some is just wrong. If you are inclined to do so, wrap it up in a few sentences and summarize the experience, but not to the point where it gets so sorted and makes it personal. Many of these stories are about 500 words too long.
As far as a business, which that business intentionally is out to cheat you out of money, their business license is public knowledge, I do not feel so sorry for them, and they should come to the surface. I do believe that posting here is a last ditch effort and you need to try all other options first. Again, THE BUSINESS and not their personal life is what to be discussed. Their business is what owes you money, not them personally.
I believe in anonymity on here as a poster as well if you so chose to. I was called out years ago, and not by choice, somebody had to do some real digging, and truthfully had feared for myself for months. It's not cool when you post someones name, address and phone number when people do it to get back at you and make your life hell and scary. When it comes to this, you have to take a break and check yourself. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Interesting segment on "Internet Shaming" this morning on -  MW/VA on 8/20/17 6:16pm
 Re: Interesting segment on "Internet Shaming" this morning on - MikeC/TX on 8/20/17 6:43pm
 MW, I'm glad you brought this information here because I -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:28pm
 Re: MW, I - Luckydog on 8/20/17 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.