Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder
Posted by NotaryOH of OH on 1/10/18 5:32pm Msg #588584
I received a "Cease and Desist" email from the great almighty Ralph Lewis ("non-paying Archimerc owner" and "NAT USA, Inc. scheduler/IT person" who seems to be taking on another role..... as a strong arm threatening attorney for the owner of NAT USA, Inc, Wayne Snyder...oh boy):

Below is yesterday's mail to me from Ralph Lewis who as a reminder holds many hats (deadbeat non-paying Archimerc owner, self appointed attorney for NAT USA, etc)...

Email to me....
"DEFAMATION OF NAT USA

YOU ARE TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST IN ALL ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ATTEMPTS TO DEFAME NAT USA INC, ITS OFFICERS, OR ANY OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES. YOU WERE WORKING FOR NAT USA INC WHEN CONDUCTING CLOSINGS. Payment for all business that has been transacted between you and NAT USA Inc does not involve our clients, their clients, borrowers, or other third parties, therefore contact of those parties by you is for the sole purpose of defaming NAT USA Inc and its officers, and/or an attempt to extort funds. You are also to cease all activities related to defaming NAT USA Inc and its officers on social media, in blogs, forums and other internet related areas, discussions of false and disparaging claims with other notaries, or participating in any other means of defaming NAT USA Inc, its officers, and its employees. You are to cease claiming that we are another company, an incarnation of another company, the result of a name change, or any other means of attempting to state that we are another company other than NAT USA Inc, incorporated May of 2016. NAT USA can and will protect its interests through any number of avenues, including but not limited to industry credentials and associations that have codes of conduct, regulatory agencies that provide licensing/commissions, civil litigation, and even supplying law enforcement with any requested materials that may result in the determination of criminal liability where it is found that extortion or fraud was used purposely in an attempt to obtain unearned fees through illegal means.

YOU ARE ALSO TO CEASE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIALS THAT ARE OR MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE PROPRIETARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS, FEES, CLOSING/SALES ORDERS AND THE RELATED INFORMATION (such as borrowers and their information,) METHODS OF DOING BUSINESS, AND OTHER SUCH ITEMS THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND/OR THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF NAT USA INC.

AGAIN - regarding the matter of your “scorched earth” tactics in the defamation of NAT USA Inc and anyone related to the company, contacting its clients or any other third parties related to your business, or dissemination of inflammatory and disparaging remarks on the internet, in social media, or otherwise, we have zero tolerance, and will move swiftly to protect the company and its officers. We will seek compensation for any damages that result directly or indirectly from your actions. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNINGS. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS ORDER, WE WILL ACT IMMEDIATELY.

NAT USA
Notaries Across The USA
Voice 302.483.7047
Fax 302.483.7057
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - NotaryOH on 1/10/18 5:32pm
 This is a follow-up to Msg #587384 and Msg #587408 - NotaryOH on 1/10/18 5:46pm
 All he has to do is PAY you & it never had to happen n/m - Lee/AR on 1/10/18 5:46pm
 Re: All he has to do is PAY you & it never had to happen - NotaryOH on 1/10/18 6:03pm
 Wayne Snyder how did u cross paths w/Ralph Lewis? Any input? - NotaryOH on 1/10/18 6:20pm
 Perhaps they are out of resources to pay notaries -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/11/18 7:31am
 Re: Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - pdl/cali on 1/10/18 8:34pm
 Scratching my head here -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/11/18 8:53am
 Re: Scratching my head here - Linda_H/FL on 1/11/18 8:59am
 I agree Linda. Email threads are probably worth - sigtogo/OR on 1/11/18 10:38am
 Oops, email threats Not threads. n/m - sigtogo/OR on 1/11/18 10:40am
 It never ceases to amaze me at the sleaziness of Signing - grapebed on 1/11/18 1:13pm
 Re: It never ceases to amaze me at the sleaziness of SS -  Pamela/CA on 1/11/18 3:33pm
 Re: Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - bagger on 1/11/18 1:28pm
 well, thisis what I'd do - Luckydog on 1/11/18 7:08pm
 PS - Luckydog on 1/11/18 7:11pm
 Before this goes off the page, just a reminder that -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/12/18 6:33am
 Re: Before this goes off the page, just a reminder that - ArtG/KS on 1/12/18 9:04am
 Re: Before this goes off the page, just a reminder that - Luckydog on 1/12/18 6:14pm
 Re: Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - Donald Brett Bryson, LPA, LLC - Brett on 1/13/18 9:57am
 Re: Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - Luckydog on 1/13/18 3:30pm
 2 best posts in this thread are directly above - Lee/AR on 1/14/18 4:55pm
 Re: Archimerc LLC and NAT USA, Inc.-Ralph Lewis and Wayne Snyder - jss1027 on 12/20/22 3:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.