Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Remembered one more thing... (Murphy's Law!)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/23/18 1:31am Msg #590206
Yesterday afternoon, while my scanner was having problems and I was getting calls to reschedule appointments, I was trying to print the docs for the man with the sick wife, which we'd finally scheduled. So naturally, my primary printer started having fits, jamming (or claiming there was a jam) every several pages or so or giving me a message that there was a "paper-size miss-match" in the letter size tray. (My 1st back-up had another issue and 2nd back-up doesn't have dual trays.) Finally managed to get everything printed by using the auxiliary tray after I got to the point where the rest of the pages were letter-size.

I already had docs for today printed except for a BO's copy for one, and this morning I dreaded having to mess with figuring out what was wrong with my primary printer. Thankfully, it spit out that 2nd set with no problems, and seems to be working just fine... My conclusion is that there was some problem with how the other docs were scanned. I had suspected that as a possibility when both sets had problems with the same pages...

Of course, that stuff only happens when we're in a hurry, right?! Wink Seriously, though, has anyone else ever run into that type of problem or seen that message? [That printer is an HP 4350.]

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Remind me again why I love this work ... - Yoli/CA on 2/22/18 12:12pm
 Re: Remind me again why I love this work ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/18 12:17pm
 Re: Remind me again why I love this work ... -  janCA on 2/22/18 12:25pm
 Re: Remind me again why I love this work ... - Yoli/CA on 2/22/18 12:36pm
 Margarita Day... get out the Honitos, Ei yi yi yi yay n/m -  Pamela/CA on 2/22/18 2:40pm
 times are crazy and it's sooooo slow..... - notarydi/CA on 2/22/18 2:54pm
 That Margarita sounds pretty good to me, too! -  JanetK_CA on 2/22/18 3:37pm
 Remembered one more thing... (Murphy's Law!) -  JanetK_CA on 2/23/18 1:31am
 I’ve seen that happen, Janet. Yes, docs scanned incorrectly n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 2/23/18 11:35am
 Re: Remind me again why I love this work ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/18 10:15pm
 well said Janet..... - notarydi/CA on 2/22/18 11:15pm
 "this is why we love this business - Bear900/CA on 2/22/18 11:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.