Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ...
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 2/23/18 12:40pm Msg #590228
Yes, I had a Direct signing this week from a lender. Love it! Their secondary marketing person said they would keep me on file. I've never worked with this lender directly or otherwise that I know. I normally keep a record of lender and TC in my Signing/Payment Log. I just don't have the presence of mind these days to navigate through the SS and platform terrain of terror. Just simple, Direct.

AS for the lending restraints or lack thereof, heard interesting story on public radio while riding home last night about big banks refusing to lend to minorities in their communities and circumventing "policy" when and wherever they can. One person spoke of being turned down for a purchase several times despite having more than adequate income; however, when her partner co-signed (with the higher FICO) and hardly any income at all, bank finally relented and gave them the loan. Woman said she felt humiliated and devalued, as if her contribution meant nothing to the lender. It's disheartening. It is known that there are ways around "rules" in the financial sector; I welcome the creative financing approach IF it makes sense - from a common sense model not a computer-based one.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ... - Yoli/CA on 2/23/18 8:42am
 Re: Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/18 8:45am
 Re: Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ... - Susan/CA on 2/23/18 11:30am
 Re: Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ... - NVLSlady/VA on 2/23/18 12:40pm
 Re: Interesting conversation with LO yesterday ... - Bear900/CA on 2/23/18 2:56pm
 Correct on the furture - Signerbill on 2/24/18 4:51pm
 Re: Correct on the furture -  JanetK_CA on 2/25/18 12:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.