Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Clarifying PDQ info in this thread
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 4/27/18 7:25pm Msg #592719
Commonwealth USA Settlements LLC is a title insurance and settlement company, 100 Park Manor Dr Ste 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 · (888) 991-1519.

PDQ works with Commonwealth USA Settlements for refis, etc. A PDQ executive told me that PDQ never has and never will deal with debt settlement agencies searching for notaries.

So whomever Marilyn worked for or represented, it wasn't through PDQ, according to my sources. So we should probably keep PDQ out of it at this point. If Commonwealth is doing a side hustle with the ABC Law Firm that Marilyn referred to in an earlier post, it likely has nothing to do with PDQ .

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Commonwealth USA Settlements via PDQ Notary -  KimWmsVA on 4/26/18 12:11pm
 Re: Commonwealth USA Settlements via PDQ Notary - Marilyn June Wilson on 4/27/18 10:09am
 Thank you for this disclosure...i -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/18 10:41am
 Clarifying PDQ info in this thread - BearPaw/CO on 4/27/18 7:25pm
 FWIW - BearPaw/CO on 4/27/18 2:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.