Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 6/15/18 5:32pm Msg #594633
What gives? Did she think notaries wouldn’t mind if their checks bounced after 60 days of waiting for payment as she galavanted around the country this summer, first at Mark Wills’ weekend loan signing class in San Diego at the posh Marriott Hotel, then off to the annual XYZ convention where she paid to sponsor the event by promoting her deadbeat Signing Service and try to launch Notary Dash along with all the other platforms that also sponsored that event. But hold the phone, then off to the Detroit MI N3 Settlement Conference this month to further market her wares. No, I'm not stalking her. Wills advertised her participation at his loan signing class aka "How to Make Me Rich But Not You," targeting gullible notaries, and Notary Dash was prominently featured as a sponsor of the Settlement Conference on its web site.

This is a company to B-E-W-A-R-E of, low fees, slow payment, bounced checks. This is not fake news. I was informed directly from a notary who was stiffed and is now facing bounced check fees on top of everything else. And other notaries have been telling me that they've heard the same story. Prestige is apparently in the same class as THENOTARYPOOL, NOTARYCLOUD, and other payment thieves.

Looks to me that she's just another shark who saw an opportunity to make it to the big time using the little people's money to finance her journey on the red carpet. And this is the type of person XYZ just luvs at its conventions. Pity us if this is the continued wave of the future. Maybe she'll crash and burn if she can't get enough NSAs to finance Notary Dash to get it up and running. I understand she already requires "her notaries" to take the Mark Wills Loan Signing System course (at $97 a pop. Just another way to make money off the backs of gullible NSAs.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - BearPaw/CO on 6/15/18 5:32pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/15/18 6:45pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/15/18 7:41pm
 Needs to stop - Luckydog on 6/15/18 7:31pm
 I am amazed anybody will work w/SnapCrap--lowballers - loancloser46 on 6/16/18 1:32am
 Ballsy calling some of us lazy or lacking knowledge - Luckydog on 6/16/18 10:29am
 Speaking of time, how do you have time to constantly be -  MW/VA on 6/16/18 6:36pm
 Re: Speaking of time, how do you have time to constantly be -  Expeditor on 6/18/18 2:58am
 Re: Speaking of time, how do you have time to constantly be - Luckydog on 6/18/18 9:41am
 Is this the same company with a listing in Orlando FL? -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/18/18 11:09am
 Re: Is this the same company with a listing in Orlando FL? - Yoli/CA on 6/18/18 11:48am
 Re: Needs to stop - JkWa on 6/16/18 10:49am
 Re: Needs to stop - Kimberly Coney on 12/15/18 2:53pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - SDCANotary on 6/16/18 8:16pm
 Ditto SDCANotary -  BrendaTx on 6/20/18 8:04pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/20/18 12:51pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/20/18 4:52pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/21/18 4:38pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/24/18 12:41pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/24/18 12:47pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/24/18 7:26pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Linda_H/FL on 6/20/18 5:38pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Jgarland on 6/20/18 6:06pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/22/18 5:01pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - SDCANotary on 6/20/18 6:35pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/21/18 4:52pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - Five_Star on 6/21/18 12:10pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/23/18 11:12pm
 Re: Jennifer Glover/Garland aka Prestige Notaries, Everett WA - NotaryOH on 6/27/18 1:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.