Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run?
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 8/18/18 8:26pm Msg #597318
I don't use the drop & runs for the reasons you mentioned. The UPS Stores have something similar - a large box near the front door when the customer doesn't require a receipt.

Years ago the staff at these places wouldn't require me to stand in line. They'd recognize me and allow me to skip the line and check in my package. That doesn't happen anymore. I'm not sure if it's a staffing issue or just a new policy.

Like you, it's just not worth the risk or the hassle for me to take that chance. When docs are lost or slow to arrive it's stressful - all the phone calls from Title or the Signing Company and the subtle implication that maybe I never dropped the docs in the first place. No thank you...that's why I stand in line and get the receipt. Thankfully, my dropped docs always eventually showed up.

If the docs go missing, NSA's who purchase Signing Agent E&O can file a claim with the their insurance company for relief, and get legal representation. I believe Notary Rotary sells it here on its site.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - pdl/cali on 8/18/18 2:18pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Luckydog on 8/18/18 8:07pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Michelle/AL on 8/18/18 8:26pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Luckydog on 8/19/18 11:53am
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - SteveS/CA on 8/18/18 9:08pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? -  JanetK_CA on 8/19/18 2:07pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - GQ/Orlando on 8/19/18 3:35pm
 I always get a receipt as well. n/m -  garland/CA on 8/20/18 10:25pm
 I use drop boxes or stores, whatever is convenient. I -  MW/VA on 8/19/18 4:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.