Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/19/18 11:53am Msg #597321
"The UPS Stores have something similar - a large box near the front door when the customer doesn't require a receipt."
That is the worst for me! All my years the only place where they didn't pick up my package, however this was outside the Fed ex door, and just forgot about it. I was told to put in there as they pick up on Saturday from that box to skip the line.
I'd rather hand it off if I have to go to the store. I never had one lost, stolen or misplaced (knock on wood). Receipts are not required from any of my clients, it would be for my own benefit if I wait. Most times I do wait to see them scan it in, as they are never busy here, and I do not need the receipt. Once its scanned I can look it up online if I have to.

My UPS store close by my house will not guarantee a Sat PU. He said sometimes they do and sometimes they don't ??? So if I drop there on a Sat. I always get that receipt to show I dropped and made the attempt. I am in no hurry on weekends. They advertise Sat PU, so out of my control if the truck doesn't show up. So far it always has.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - pdl/cali on 8/18/18 2:18pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Luckydog on 8/18/18 8:07pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Michelle/AL on 8/18/18 8:26pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - Luckydog on 8/19/18 11:53am
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - SteveS/CA on 8/18/18 9:08pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? -  JanetK_CA on 8/19/18 2:07pm
 Re: FedEx Drop Off- Drop and run? - GQ/Orlando on 8/19/18 3:35pm
 I always get a receipt as well. n/m -  garland/CA on 8/20/18 10:25pm
 I use drop boxes or stores, whatever is convenient. I -  MW/VA on 8/19/18 4:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.