Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Which is why...to address Christine's example
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 9/14/18 8:51am Msg #598449
I handle these GNW calls as follows:

1. Only in my county - (*everything* is at least 15 miles away);
2. $35-$50 depending on content of assignment; (hence incorporating a fee for the inconvenience of waiting);
3. I plan other errands around it
4. I don't accept GNW calls from signing services or third parties for GNW assignments - those fees are low enough that I refuse to give anyone else a cut of my fee. (this is something I've run into more often lately as a result of one signing service buying up all the first positions throughout the nation - so the caller does not get the notary - they get the SS - whole other discussion for whole other thread).

Anything outside my county is a higher fee due to travel and I, more often than not, refer the caller here to find a notary closer to their zip code.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Food for thought: When was your last fee raise? - Lee/AR on 9/13/18 8:35am
 Re: Food for thought: When was your last fee raise? - Luckydog on 9/13/18 8:42am
 Great thought,but then you have those who . . . for GNW will -  Christine/OK on 9/13/18 10:30am
 Re: Great thought,but then you have those who . . . for GNW will - Luckydog on 9/13/18 12:39pm
 Which is why...to address Christine's example - Linda_H/FL on 9/14/18 8:51am
 Don't we wish! Fees have gotten lower, not higher. I'm -  MW/VA on 9/13/18 1:46pm
 My fees for one particular client went up last year. - Alz on 9/13/18 3:51pm
 Re: . Everything has increased except my fees. - Louisiana33 on 9/13/18 4:11pm
 Re: Food for thought: When was your last fee raise? -  John/CT on 9/13/18 7:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.