Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

interesting dilemma this past week.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 12/15/18 12:30amMsg #601211
So, I drop off docs this past week to one of my direct clients/EO. She's cursing under her breath and pounding her head on her desk, saying, "Why me?" Apparently, she has a top producing loan officer that insists on using "his own notary" for his signings. This notary, Jane Doe, consistently has "notary errors" on signed loan docs and the lender consistently won't clear the file to fund. This particular morning there were SIX notary errors that needed to be corrected before the funder would clear it to fund.

I asked her if this notary was N*A certified and approved at all the title companies direct. To which she said yes. And, the lender won't disapprove her as it's their LO that is a top producer. And, apparently, the LO and notary go way back and nothing is budging him from using her. The EO has said she has repeatedly asked him to please give me a try, but, he's not having it.

Again, just goes to show....it's all about relationships.

Market, market, market. Network, network, network.

Thanks again, Cheryl, for helping me out with that signing in your area week before last.

Thanks again, Ananotary, for helping out with that signing this past week.

It turned out to be a busy week with signings for direct clients. Everybody is happy happy! Clients are happy the job gets done. We make direct money.

Have a great signing day tomorrow everyone! Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 interesting dilemma this past week..... - notarydi/CA on 12/15/18 12:30am
 Wow, Diane. None of my LOs would tolerate this -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/15/18 8:35am
 Re: None of my LOs would tolerate this -  John/CT on 12/15/18 7:23pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - Signerbill on 12/15/18 12:57pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - Luckydog on 12/15/18 1:18pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - pdl/cali on 12/15/18 5:09pm
 agree, pdl, yes, it is sometimes about who you know.... - notarydi/CA on 12/15/18 7:29pm
 Yes, pdl, many struggle w/that experience across the US... -  Christine/OK on 12/16/18 7:00am
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - ananotary on 12/16/18 10:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.