Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US?
Posted by ananotary of CA on 2/18/19 12:08pm Msg #603484
I do a lot of work direct with First American commercial offices. So far, no snapdocs or rumblings of snapdocs. I am still being paid on funding. The same office has a new home residential side and they are using snapdocs as well as their usual independent in-house notaries. I'll have to as their usual notaries if they are having to go through snapdocs or if it is just for the orders they are unable to accommodate.

When Old Republic switched to snapdocs, they lowered the notary fee to pay the snapdoc fees. They are charging the borrower $175 but paying the notary $150. I sure hope this isn't the way FA goes. They can still assign their signings to any notary they want as long as it is through the snapdocs platform, from what I understand. I don't do a lot of work with OR and the one office I do occasionally work with has a work around and I don't have to go through snapdocs .

I am keeping a close eye on webcam in CA. If things go that way, I am prepared to invest assuming it makes sense to do so.

I agree, If I was a signing service I would be preparing my exit strategy.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 1:04pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - Luckydog on 2/17/19 2:06pm
 No Great Loss - I Got Rid Of Them Long Ago -  Scriba/NM on 2/17/19 4:33pm
 OP about FATCO not FASS. They are not the same!!! -  sigtogo/OR on 2/17/19 7:06pm
 I heard about a year ago that FATCO was - notarydi/CA on 2/18/19 10:35am
 Had a cannabis cultivation expansion in the desert -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/18/19 11:34am
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? - ananotary on 2/18/19 12:08pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  JanetK_CA on 2/18/19 2:18pm
 Re: Is FASS history? Snapdocs taking over the US? -  garland/CA on 2/19/19 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.