Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/19/19 10:57am Msg #603552
Signatures are my biggest concern, all lenders are different. "Sign the way you see it in cursive", "Sign it legibly" "Match it to the DL" (even though it doesn't match the docs) "Their scribble signature" but then again foreigners do not know cursive and will print...then what about the Asian people who sign in Mandarin?? Is that accepted, it matches their ID but in a different language? I have had resigned packages on all accounts, and even after confirming what they want. In all those instructions that imo needs to be front and center. We can show them exactly how they want it done.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... - BearPaw/CO on 2/18/19 5:10pm
 Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... - pdl/cali on 2/18/19 6:46pm
 Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... -  Claudine Osborne on 2/18/19 7:41pm
 "don't notarize the note" -  Amigoaz on 2/18/19 7:47pm
 Re: "don - SteveS/CA on 2/18/19 7:56pm
 Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... - SteveS/CA on 2/18/19 7:52pm
 Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... - Luckydog on 2/19/19 10:57am
 Re: So, I get umpteen pages of lender instructions ... -  VT_Syrup on 2/19/19 11:05am
 I've had an attorney print his signature..... - notarydi/CA on 2/19/19 1:00pm
 Re: I - pdl/cali on 2/19/19 2:47pm
 "I read, write, speak...." form - JkWa on 3/1/19 12:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.