Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Borrower on house arrest??
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 5/23/19 1:59pm Msg #606653
After working with attorneys for more than 30 years, I’m skeptical of a lot of things I read or hear. With that said, a lot of things bother people that don’t phase me. It’s not really that uncommon to see GPS tracking ankle bracelets in public — some don’t necessarily have to stay home. There were other people in the house, so I wouldn’t have given his ankle bracelet a second thought.

As for sex offender Driver’s licenses, they are becoming common in more states. Just another check and balance that goes along with the sex register and the law that all neighbors must know a sex offender lives in their neighborhood. They’ve done the crime and done the time — there is a possibility it will show up on their record for a very long time, if not forever. We have one living a few doors from us. I admit I’m cautious, but I don’t try to avoid him and actually talk with him when we are both outside.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Borrower on house arrest?? - Louisiana33 on 5/23/19 11:28am
 DUI? Wouldn't bother me. - Lee/AR on 5/23/19 12:09pm
 Re: DUI? Wouldn - Louisiana33 on 5/23/19 12:44pm
 Re: DUI? Wouldn - Luckydog on 5/23/19 12:47pm
 Re: DUI? Wouldn -  FNP on 5/23/19 1:34pm
 I agree. Why discriminate? I've only left a couple of -  MW/VA on 5/23/19 4:48pm
 Re: Borrower on house arrest?? - Carolyn Bodley on 5/23/19 1:59pm
 Thanks for all the good feedback! n/m - Louisiana33 on 5/23/19 3:46pm
 I miss your point? - Signerbill on 5/24/19 9:57am
 Google can be your friend.... - notarydi/CA on 5/25/19 10:06am
 I do a lot of inspections...Harley owners -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/27/19 8:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.