Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

OK, Miss Pink Panther ...
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/7/19 2:16pm Msg #608228
For your post you will soon be eviscerated by the "I don't care if he's a convicted serial killer/rapist. As long as my check is in the mail" crowd or the "Their criminal past is none of your business" crowd.

But I will respond with one Big warning: If you decide to go the Inspector Clouseau route: When one of these SS owners with arrest records calls you, DO NOT tell them the reason you won't work for them or are giving the signing back is because their mug shot popped up when you were checking them out on the internet. Just say no thank you, I'm booked for the rest of my life, and move on. This also goes for SS-owner spouses of inmates, as well. You don't want to mess with any of these guys/gals. They're evil, have no morals or anything else that's good and will come at you with whatever it takes for them to survive and discredit you. Fortunately, I myself have not been the target of any of this but I am familiar with a few exact cases of others. You don't want to go there.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How diligent are you all in screening hiring parties? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/7/19 1:46pm
 OK, Miss Pink Panther ... - BearPaw/CO on 7/7/19 2:16pm
 If new to the business or the business is new to you, then - Alz on 7/7/19 3:13pm
 Re: OK, Miss Pink Panther ... - Clem/CA on 7/7/19 3:58pm
 Too much popcorn, Clem? - BearPaw/CO on 7/7/19 4:20pm
 seriously no - Luckydog on 7/8/19 11:56am
 Ah, "hiring party" even worse - Luckydog on 7/8/19 12:05pm
 Not me. I don't except for using Signing Central. These -  MW/VA on 7/8/19 4:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.