Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

The left asked Obama to pardon illegal aliens to prevent ...
Posted by  Moneyman/TX of TX on 12/27/16 11:32amMsg #69066
Trump from upholding current laws. Even Obama knows, or at least on his way out the door knows, he can't pardon someone who has not been charged. You are buying into the Dems propaganda of Trump hysteria. If it were 2008 the "in" thing would be to call Trump hysteria, racist, but we have grown past that mess.

Again, the OP was regarding Obama's net worth. Something tells me that the millions-billions they will make over their lifetime as ex-president & ex-first lady will somehow not reach that level of "at some point, you've made enough" he once claimed existed. I predict that he will remain a hypocrite to the end.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 After only 5 years in office, Obama Net Worth rose 438% -  Moneyman/TX on 12/23/16 2:28pm
 Re: After only 5 years in office, Obama Net Worth rose 438% - MikeC/TX on 12/24/16 4:40pm
 Under Obama, it is territory that we are already in. -  Moneyman/TX on 12/24/16 6:50pm
 Re: Under Obama, it is territory that we are already in. - MikeC/TX on 12/26/16 4:39pm
 The left asked Obama to pardon illegal aliens to prevent ... -  Moneyman/TX on 12/27/16 11:32am
 Re: The left asked Obama to pardon illegal aliens to prevent ... - MikeC/TX on 12/27/16 11:54pm
 Re: The left asked Obama to pardon illegal aliens to prevent ... -  Moneyman/TX on 12/28/16 9:42pm
 I never said he took a vow of poverty -  Moneyman/TX on 12/28/16 10:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.