Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I
Posted by  Moneyman/TX of TX on 1/1/17 9:30pm Msg #69126
<Probably not much more than the conservative media would let their own political views skew what THEY "report" on. >

I can't argue with the fact that conservative media can also let their political views skew their reporting (I've said that many times before as well), however, based on this last election cycle, I can't agree with your use of the term "probably not much more".

This last election cycle has proven that liberals & liberal media do it much more. I've mentioned many times before that I try to get my information from right leaning, left leaning, and when I can find them, middle of the road news outlets on the same topic so that I can get more of an actual accurate picture of the real story. With the much of the left winged media and the Dems having been exposed to be basically working for the Democratic Party, the real choices for left wing (or just leaning) media that can be trusted have shrunk to a considerably small number that can be counted on one hand with most fingers still left uncounted.

<Hopefully, they [Fox] will start doing actual reporting and investigations ...>

Just checking, is your use of the word "start", meaning that they absolutely do not currently do such, a Freudian slip that reveals which media (left leaning v right leaning) that you might tend to view more often and agree with more?

(oh come on, you didn't really expect me not grab that low hanging fruit did you, Mike) Wink
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I -  Moneyman/TX on 12/31/16 1:37pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I - MikeC/TX on 12/31/16 5:56pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I -  Moneyman/TX on 1/1/17 9:30pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I - MikeC/TX on 1/2/17 4:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.