Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/2/17 4:54pm Msg #69133
"<Hopefully, they [Fox] will start doing actual reporting and investigations ...>

Just checking, is your use of the word "start", meaning that they absolutely do not currently do such, a Freudian slip that reveals which media (left leaning v right leaning) that you might tend to view more often and agree with more?"

I think it's true of some of their "news" programs, such as that one in the morning whose name I can't recall right now, and anything involving Hannity (who Maygen Kelly famously referenced as not being a journalist). Those programs tend to be more about opinions disguised as news, and sometimes what little journalism is involved is sloppy. How do you air a news piece that confidently cites a government report that doesn't even exist?

"(oh come on, you didn't really expect me not grab that low hanging fruit did you, Mike)"

That's why it's called low hanging fruit...

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I -  Moneyman/TX on 12/31/16 1:37pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I - MikeC/TX on 12/31/16 5:56pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I -  Moneyman/TX on 1/1/17 9:30pm
 Re: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2016, Part I - MikeC/TX on 1/2/17 4:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.