Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Which is it? Pick one.
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 8/16/17 2:56pm Msg #70728
"Don't tell me he's done nothing as you will admit to wearing blinders."

"...or y'all afraid he might be a success?"

Can't have it both ways.

Plus you blame Democrats that he can't get anything done. ("....the dims just keep throwing shxt against the wall to keep him busy so he hopefully can't accomplish his goals. Dem attorneys general from many states file malicious lawsuits just to throw up roadblocks.") etc.

But I believe it was three members of his own party that sent repeal and reform to the garbage bin in one of the most catastrophic losses in legislative history. Oh, and are you also referring to Trump's immigration policies that every judge and every court has put the kabosh on? I didn't realize that was a Democratic plot. Hmmm. Frankly. your post makes no sense. You keep arguing both sides against each other. Sorry.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump goes off the rails at press conference - MikeC/TX on 8/15/17 7:00pm
 Re: Trump goes off the rails at press conference - PA_Notary_II on 8/15/17 8:14pm
 Nailed it PA! n/m - anotaryinva on 8/16/17 7:26am
 Which is it? Pick one. - BearPaw/CO on 8/16/17 2:56pm
 Because, BearPaw, immigration is embodied in existing law. n/m -  Stoli on 8/24/17 6:16pm
 Re: Trump goes off the rails at press conference - MikeC/TX on 8/16/17 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.