Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/6/18 4:38pm Msg #71383
Not surprisingly, the criticisms of this author have already started. There may be SOME basis for some of the criticisms, including having taken some 'creative license' about how he uses actual quotations. However, the consensus seems to be that while care should be taken about accepting specific quotes as absolutely accurate, no one seems to be disputing the overall tone and content. Maybe it should be read as if "based on a true story"?

I probably won't bother reading it (I have a huge backlog in my current reading list...), but will be interested in hearing impressions, thoughts from those of you who do, if willing to share.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump's lawyers tried to bully an author - MikeC/TX on 1/4/18 5:00pm
 Re: Trump -  janCA on 1/4/18 6:08pm
 Re: Trump - MikeC/TX on 1/5/18 4:12pm
 Re: Trump -  JanetK_CA on 1/6/18 4:38pm
 Re: Trump - MikeC/TX on 1/7/18 6:59pm
 Follow-up: after the interview with Tapper ended abruptly... - MikeC/TX on 1/8/18 4:02pm
 Re: Follow-up: after the interview with Tapper ended abruptly... -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/18 1:21am
 That was painful to watch n/m - Moneyman/TX on 1/14/18 4:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.