Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Follow-up: after the interview with Tapper ended abruptly...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/14/18 1:21am Msg #71401
Yes, I did catch some of that Miller interview and I have to say, that guy scares me! He comes across as the most hateful, angry person I've ever heard claim to represent any US public official or politician - and that's saying something! The fact that he's advising the President is bad enough, but I sometimes wonder what he will try to do after that is no longer the case. He's still pretty young. I doubt he's going to be happy just disappearing back into the woodwork. One can hope, though... Wink

Seems you're right about the book, though. Not much of substance that's new, just lots of sensationalism. But Trumps's reactions sure seem to be helping sales along nicely.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump's lawyers tried to bully an author - MikeC/TX on 1/4/18 5:00pm
 Re: Trump -  janCA on 1/4/18 6:08pm
 Re: Trump - MikeC/TX on 1/5/18 4:12pm
 Re: Trump -  JanetK_CA on 1/6/18 4:38pm
 Re: Trump - MikeC/TX on 1/7/18 6:59pm
 Follow-up: after the interview with Tapper ended abruptly... - MikeC/TX on 1/8/18 4:02pm
 Re: Follow-up: after the interview with Tapper ended abruptly... -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/18 1:21am
 That was painful to watch n/m - Moneyman/TX on 1/14/18 4:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.