Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 1/17/17 9:04am Msg #28160
...open concept with low partitions and it totally sucks! I can hear everyone, their laughing, phone calls, and they me. I have been sick twice now, due to catching the "office cold" because I swear there is no outside circulation! I'm waiting on my desk top air purifier as I write this. And at 3pm everyone seems to stop working to gather in the halls and blab for what seems to be uptime hours, which is only a few minutes in reality...

...working for the government, again has reminded how this agency's budget is little to none for office improvements. I can honestly say, I do not miss this working environment at all. Although I love what I do, this current office set up, which has been the same for the last 30 years, bites big time!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/30/google-got-it-wrong-the-open-office-trend-is-destroying-the-workplace/?utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=bufferb4214&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_term=.b6ab38d15274
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 9:04am
 Re: I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 10:39am
 interesting...thanks for the info... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 12:46pm
 Sometimes it can be quite helpful to know the scientific -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 1:15pm
 suffice it to say, this job was great but not for -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/4/17 6:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.