Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

suffice it to say, this job was great but not for
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 2/4/17 6:27pm Msg #28247
me, unfortunately...was impossible to answer phones and hold conversations with folks, while the surrounding atmosphere is congested with folks who are clueless as to the concept of "working quietly". I'm truly glad I'm working back at home, and so is my little puppy Chewy...he missed his momma...lol.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 9:04am
 Re: I can totally relate to this...as my current job has the -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 10:39am
 interesting...thanks for the info... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/17/17 12:46pm
 Sometimes it can be quite helpful to know the scientific -  Christine/OK on 1/17/17 1:15pm
 suffice it to say, this job was great but not for -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/4/17 6:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.