Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: More on bacteria...from Discuss Work...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/18/17 8:59pm Msg #29190
We all have to have bacteria and germs good and bad...if not, we cannot digest our food, fight disease, build our immune system, build up any tolerances. If we kill all the bacteria and germs, we just weaken our bodies and our immune system to the point we will get ill, including cancer. They are trying to do away with antibacterial soaps, they do more harm than good, and I agree. All's they do is create super bugs. Everything wants to live including bad bacteria, viruses and germs. The more we destroy them, the more they mutate to the point our bodies maybe cannot fight them off. Just take hospitals for example...they have MRSA and the rest of the ugliest bacteria and viruses in there and in a super clean environments. All those things became super bugs and survive the harshest of antibiotics and cleanings. If you have a small child, best they go through that few years of "snot drop" to build up their immune system or they will be a sickly kid in school and perhaps as an adult. The toughest kids are those who go through that "daycare drip". I am not promoting unsanitary conditions, but the germ-o-phobs are not doing themselves any favors. We need to get it back to the basics. Play in the dirt, get a cold, run around barefoot a bit, put manure in your garden...we won't die.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 More on bacteria...from Discuss Work... - Bear900/CA on 8/18/17 11:10am
 "I'm full of Bacteria." (keeps me humble) - NVLSlady/VA on 8/18/17 11:40am
 Re: "I'm full of Bacteria" - Bear900/CA on 8/18/17 1:39pm
 Medical science is taking a reverse position on "bacteria". -  MW/VA on 8/18/17 2:55pm
 ["Antibiotics have been over-prescribed"] - NVLSlady/VA on 8/18/17 5:07pm
 Re: ["Antibiotics have been over-prescribed"] - Bear900/CA on 8/18/17 6:49pm
 Re: More on bacteria...from Discuss Work... - Luckydog on 8/18/17 8:59pm
 Oh, no. Not the snotty kids... they're the Worst!! - NVLSlady/VA on 8/18/17 9:11pm
 Re: More on bacteria...from Discuss Work... - Bear900/CA on 8/19/17 2:21am
 Re: More on bacteria...from Discuss Work... - Luckydog on 8/22/17 10:09pm
 Re: More on bacteria... - NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/17 11:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.