Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Depends. Are you having total knee replacement? Scope?
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 8/2/21 6:15pm Msg #634008
An open surgery/scar that can be a foot to more in length. Pins and/or screws?
There are just too many different types of knee surgeries. You need to sit down and discuss your concerns with the surgeon and finding exactly what he is and isn’t going to do.

Both my husband and I have had more than two knee surgeries each — ski accidents, workers’ comp injuries, birth defects, clumsiness, etc. we’ve never had the same surgery as the other. Your doctor is the person to talk to.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Knee surgery, how long can I expect to be out of commission - IAC on 8/2/21 1:59pm
 I haven't personally had knee surgery, but know several -  MW/VA on 8/2/21 2:06pm
 Re: I haven - MikeC/TX on 8/2/21 4:48pm
 Re: I haven - IAC on 8/2/21 5:23pm
 Re: Depends. Are you having total knee replacement? Scope? - Carolyn Bodley on 8/2/21 6:15pm
 Re: Knee surgery, how long can I expect to be out of commission - Bear900/CA on 8/3/21 10:41am
 Re: Sorry. Had only read caption before posting n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 8/3/21 1:01pm
 How long can I expect to be out of commission - Bear900/CA on 8/3/21 2:25pm
 Re: Knee surgery, how long can I expect to be out of commission - Luckydog on 8/3/21 7:50pm
 Also, if it's the right leg you won't be able to drive. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/4/21 10:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.