Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game
Posted by LauriecPA of PA on 5/7/06 7:46pm Msg #118277
Brenda,
I just had an offer from SL for this week and my first question was about the fax backs. The scheduler said it was a CW with the docs going to the BO and that fax backs were required. I explained that I do work for companies that require some docs faxed back, however their requirements were extreme. (ie. all 16 pages of the MTG, all notarized pages, all pages of the note, almost the entire package, basically.) She said all of their lenders require faxbacks. My answer, "No, not as many as that". I suggested she find another notary that has a really expensive and fast fax machine, b/c mine takes just too darn long. (It would take me as long as the darn signing to fax all of those pages back!)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Faxing more than HUD - flamingfl on 5/7/06 12:44pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Leon_CO on 5/7/06 1:11pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:15pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  Raimond on 5/7/06 1:23pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:34pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 5:39pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:22pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 6:41pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - LauriecPA on 5/7/06 7:46pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:14pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Regal/NC on 5/7/06 2:58pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  thnotary_NY on 5/8/06 9:11am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  MistarellaFL on 5/9/06 10:33am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - MonicaFL on 5/8/06 11:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.