Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Faxing more than HUD
Posted by  Raimond of CA on 5/7/06 1:23pm Msg #118228
Up until about 2 months ago I charged extra for it...

Now I know who requires it and I add my "fax back fees" into my initial fee quote. I don't breakdown the fee I quote unless the scheduler asks....

It is a inconvenience but then again so is having to call the LO from the table on 7 out of 10 loans due to the BO not knowing the REAL terms of the loan.

Bottom line, it is part of the job when we accept assignments from SS's. Until you get to the point of only working with title companies it will be required from time to time.

The worst part is having to hold the docs until they call you to let you know you did your job correctly!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Faxing more than HUD - flamingfl on 5/7/06 12:44pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Leon_CO on 5/7/06 1:11pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:15pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  Raimond on 5/7/06 1:23pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:34pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 5:39pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:22pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 6:41pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - LauriecPA on 5/7/06 7:46pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:14pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Regal/NC on 5/7/06 2:58pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  thnotary_NY on 5/8/06 9:11am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  MistarellaFL on 5/9/06 10:33am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - MonicaFL on 5/8/06 11:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.