Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 5/7/06 5:39pm Msg #118248
**I guess I have to grin and bear it.**

Hey Rhonda Hey. Just punning...and Rhonda - this is not directed on you. At all.

It's just a major PET PEAVE of mine. People just refuse. When you get that bullcorn on the backside, remind them that is not what they are paying you for.

I understand what you are saying, and I do not mean this critically to you, again, Rhonda...it's all those who are perpetuating this silly ritual.

The subject line indicates my disdain for $7.00 employees playing God to me. Treat me right and I'll dance at your wedding if that's what you want.

===What's it worth to play the fax game? ===

$50.00 Your time - two trips out, faxing = 1.5 hrs minimum (MY TIME IS NOT WORTH $0.)

$5.00 - $10.00 Your mileage, gas - could have dropped them off, another 10 miles or more to the drop and back.

$??.?? Your stress level (worry you will not get to the drop on time - put a price on these Delicate Daisies...hire better people and the problem is resolved) which brings us to...

$????.?? The biggy: You are making it possible for them to hire inept people to do the job by perpetuating the belief they can expect it. Just say no...but for $25 I'll say "yes!"

One of my fax back companies is paying me $155 for a job tomorrow for a Seller side this time. If I make $150 or more on a job, I'll fax for them. $75? Ha ha ha...no way. Add $25.

This company wrote me a letter in March demanding I reduce a $250 fee for a pile of inane excuses...I said, no...it's not my problem you do not know how to bid your title company jobs...pay what you agreed. They did. I got it in a few days. Most of you probably know who I mean. Great at fast pay and lowballing for $60.

Never say you have to. You are not an employee. You are the boss of your business.

People who are running signing services need not explain to me how my business is falling off because I do not do play this game. I am not going to give away my time and resources. I would love to work for you and pay you are reasonable fee to find me, but kiss my grits if you think I'll go in the red for you.

Work is slow IN MY AREA. It's not slow coming TO ME. There are idiots driving 40 miles to do $50 jobs here. Good. Do it. I'll do them at $175 when your tires have worn down and you see what a rip off YOU have cause yourself. YOU ran yourself into the red...not me.

Do something else besides signing when you cannot MAKE a PROFIT.

Remember the Alamo and all that jazz. Okay...that peavish rant is over.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Faxing more than HUD - flamingfl on 5/7/06 12:44pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Leon_CO on 5/7/06 1:11pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:15pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  Raimond on 5/7/06 1:23pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Rhonda Hey on 5/7/06 1:34pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 5:39pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:22pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game -  BrendaTx on 5/7/06 6:41pm
 Re: Faxing - Revisiting "Me Big SS, You Dumba##" Fax Game - LauriecPA on 5/7/06 7:46pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Your Destiny is in My Hands - Destiny D Taylor on 5/7/06 6:14pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - Regal/NC on 5/7/06 2:58pm
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  thnotary_NY on 5/8/06 9:11am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD -  MistarellaFL on 5/9/06 10:33am
 Re: Faxing more than HUD - MonicaFL on 5/8/06 11:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.