Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: YOU have to take control of your time...
Posted by calipat/ca of ? on 5/12/05 12:48am Msg #37257
I always ask that they be sent 3 hours before. I have turned away a couple because they do not meet my deadline whether I have signings or not. I am not going to babysit my computer all day and night.
Another twist on e-docs. I get a call today and it is for e-docs for anytime today. I accept and call borrower. E-docs were ready and sent to me about 15 mins after I hung up the phone with SS. I called borrower at 10am left message at 2pm left message. At 6pm still no call back. Finally left another message at 6:15 and it is 10:45pm and still no message. So where was the urgency in this if borrower does not even call to set up an appt time.
I just hope I don't get a call tomorrow to backdate for today, cause it will be a big NO.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 how is it that "they" make us feel guilty... - notarypa on 5/11/05 10:09pm
 Re: how is it that "they" make us feel guilty... - CaliNotary on 5/11/05 10:27pm
 Cali is right. I do the same on all points. n/m - Melody on 5/11/05 10:45pm
 Re: Cali is right. I do the same on all points. n/m - LW/WI on 5/11/05 10:53pm
 YOU have to take control of your time... - Roger/OH on 5/11/05 11:37pm
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - calipat/ca on 5/12/05 12:48am
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - NotaryPa on 5/12/05 6:57am
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - NotaryPa on 5/12/05 9:23am
 paging george jetson.... - monica on 5/13/05 9:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.