Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

how is it that "they" make us feel guilty...
Posted by notarypa of ? on 5/11/05 10:09pm Msg #37238
Yesterday I was waiting for edocs for a 4:30 appt., I called the title co. @ 3pm to ask if they were coming soon so I could print them and teleport myself to the signing location on time. At 6:50 pm someone called and said they were just delivered. She told me to print the docs and the borrower was waiting for me to meet him at 7pm. I said it was already 7pm. She said it was only 6:50. Oh. That gives me 10 min. to print docs and arrive somewhere that was a 45 min. drive away. Long story short...I didn't go last night. Today at 5pm someone called and said that I had agreed to bring the docs to the borrower tonite with yesterday's date and have them sign. I was already booked solid for tonite and explained that I hadn't heard anything from them all day and I would not have agreed to postdate as I could lose my notary comm. and therefore my job. Then, while I was at my first signing my cell phone kept ringing with 4 different people calling me and saying the same thing as the first person. (I let the ans. service pick up...) Now I'm doubting myself that I may have led someone to believe I would do this and left them high and dry. Am I crazy? or over tired? Someone please tell me I did the right thing and I can relax!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 how is it that "they" make us feel guilty... - notarypa on 5/11/05 10:09pm
 Re: how is it that "they" make us feel guilty... - CaliNotary on 5/11/05 10:27pm
 Cali is right. I do the same on all points. n/m - Melody on 5/11/05 10:45pm
 Re: Cali is right. I do the same on all points. n/m - LW/WI on 5/11/05 10:53pm
 YOU have to take control of your time... - Roger/OH on 5/11/05 11:37pm
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - calipat/ca on 5/12/05 12:48am
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - NotaryPa on 5/12/05 6:57am
 Re: YOU have to take control of your time... - NotaryPa on 5/12/05 9:23am
 paging george jetson.... - monica on 5/13/05 9:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.