Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For me, I'm masking until I feel safe not doing so
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/30/20 9:08am Msg #625956
I was at a signing last evening with two doctors. They were not masked. Their three young children where having dessert at the kitchen island, then running around the house chasing their new beagle puppies. No one was masked but me. It was a huge gourmet kitchen, borrowers and I sat at a large farm table, 12 feet long.

Well, they are quarantined and distance learning, everything is delivered by Amazon, Costco, Door Dash. UPS and FEDEX are making bank these days.

I have quite a collection of masks. I gave up the paper masks. They are harsh on the skin, and the minute fibers get into my wind pipe and set up a coughing spell. I like the cloth masks much better, more comfortable and just as effective.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  sigtogo/OR on 10/29/20 6:00pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation - Luckydog on 10/29/20 6:16pm
 Scored, scorned, scared? Say what? Belongs in JP - Bear900/CA on 10/29/20 6:29pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  JanetK_CA on 10/29/20 7:06pm
 For me, I'm masking until I feel safe not doing so -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/30/20 9:08am
 Re: For me, I - Luckydog on 10/30/20 4:20pm
 Re: For me, I - pdl/cali on 10/31/20 4:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.