Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/29/20 7:06pm Msg #625944
Yeah, this probably should be in JP, but it does impact decisions we make when conducting business. FWIW, though, I heard reports yesterday comparing counties in Kentucky and Tennessee that had mandatory mask usage vs those that don't. If I remember correctly, the mask wearing counties in Kentucky had 50% of the number of infections as the non-mandated counties. In Tennessee hospitalization were significantly lower in the counties with mask mandates. More details here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/10/28/areas-with-mask-mandates-have-lower-covid-19-hospitalization-rate-study-finds-tennessee-vanderbilt/#fcbfb7a623ef

http://www.wibw.com/2020/08/06/dr-lee-norman-shows-graph-of-cases-per-capita-for-mask-mandated-and-non-mandated-counties/

The Forbes article has a good number of links to other articles about the efficacy of mask wearing at the end of the article, for those interested.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  sigtogo/OR on 10/29/20 6:00pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation - Luckydog on 10/29/20 6:16pm
 Scored, scorned, scared? Say what? Belongs in JP - Bear900/CA on 10/29/20 6:29pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  JanetK_CA on 10/29/20 7:06pm
 For me, I'm masking until I feel safe not doing so -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/30/20 9:08am
 Re: For me, I - Luckydog on 10/30/20 4:20pm
 Re: For me, I - pdl/cali on 10/31/20 4:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.