Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/29/20 6:16pm Msg #625941
Reminds me growing up a child of the 60's...we survived cigarette smoke EVERYWHERE, no seat belts, playing with dangerous toys to swallow or poke an eye out with, creepy crawler hot plates that went to 600 degrees and poured toxic goop in molds, made bubble balloons with toxic goop in a tube on the end of a straw to blow in (and can remember that smell), cap guns, we had chemicals used from pesticides to household cleaners that would be banned today, asbestos wrapped pipes in the schools,lead-based paint, mercury thermometers we broke and pushed the mercury around with our fingers... how did we make it?
Sure it really shortened our lifespan, back then if you made 70 you were doing well. Now the average age of death is in your 80's.
Back on topic...I think the mask vs no mask will always be an option for a long time. We have freedom to do what we want. If not, we will soon look like China and being scored everyday of our lives. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  sigtogo/OR on 10/29/20 6:00pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation - Luckydog on 10/29/20 6:16pm
 Scored, scorned, scared? Say what? Belongs in JP - Bear900/CA on 10/29/20 6:29pm
 Re: the Mask vs no-mask debate summation -  JanetK_CA on 10/29/20 7:06pm
 For me, I'm masking until I feel safe not doing so -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/30/20 9:08am
 Re: For me, I - Luckydog on 10/30/20 4:20pm
 Re: For me, I - pdl/cali on 10/31/20 4:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.