Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery)
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/26/21 10:12am Msg #631672
TC kept emailing over the weekend about the destination address of package shipped out of a non-retail facility (it was a delivery hub, so assumed all was safe). I informed them of what was on the tracking site: Package Returned to Sender. That is what we wanted, as this was a split signing and TC sent me a revised label on the road, which I showed from my mobile device (but this location did not have ability to print). Had I printed the label at a FedEx retail ship center (Kinkos) I could have risked package NOT going out (it was 8:00p.m. on Fri).

Very long story short, TC had the ability to TRACK and MANAGE the package. It was their idea to change address so that package would come to them, not the 2nd notary. Instead, today I had to spend my morning escalating the matter of a package held at the facility due to "wrong address." They're blaming me, of course. Cannot always turn on a dime and was hoping FedEx would honor their assurance that package would go back to Shipper/Sender as stated to me personally AND that was on their status update page - until today. Urghhh!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 10:12am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 11:50am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 2:10pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:19pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) -  JanetK_CA on 4/26/21 11:56pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/21 11:12am
 Re: Lucky FedEx Headache Next time turn envelope inside out n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:29pm
 Re: Lucky FedEx turn envelope inside out if polypak n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:30pm
 I use card board envelopes - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:52pm
 Re: I use card board envelopes n/m - jnew on 4/27/21 9:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.