Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

LO blames processor-gurrr, and TC never talks to BO?
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 1/21/21 10:18pm Msg #628714
they are all at fault. everyone but you. full fee certainly due.

I do insist on contact with signers. If not successful by me, then TC or SS agrees to full fee if there's a problem or a no show.

In addition to leaving detailed message on importance of our making contact, I will also send a text. Lots of folks won't listen to their voice mail but will look at texts. I will send an email too if I have access to their email address.

Our appts are important and it is irritating that some signers are not made aware of that by lenders and TC's. IMHO!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Why we should be able to make contact directly with B -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/21 5:57pm
 I've always had a policy where I don't go out on any appt. I -  MW/VA on 1/21/21 5:59pm
 P.S.: I called the borrower twice, she didn't return my call -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/21 6:00pm
 Re: Why we should be able to make contact directly with B - Luckydog on 1/21/21 6:19pm
 Cancelled? Scream a lot--politely. n/m - Lee/AR on 1/21/21 8:06pm
 LO blames processor-gurrr, and TC never talks to BO? -  sigtogo/OR on 1/21/21 10:18pm
 Re: LO blames processor-gurrr, and TC never talks to BO? - ArtG/KS on 1/22/21 12:47am
 Re: Why we should be able to make contact directly with B -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/22/21 7:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.