Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Why we should be able to make contact directly with B
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/21/21 5:57pm Msg #628695
orrower...I get to the signing for a VA refi. Two signatures, one is a non-borrowering applicant. When I asked if he would be joining us to begin the signing, borrower announces her husband is dead! He passed November 2018!

We call the LO, who also knows husband passed and already had a copy of the death certificate. It turns out his processor overlooked it and docs were prepared as though he is still alive.

So, no sign. Documents must be redrawn. I left after 15 minutes.

If I am called for the resign, my fee will reflect the lost revenue for this assignment, as the only confirmation I received from title is that the file CANCELLED today.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Why we should be able to make contact directly with B -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/21 5:57pm
 I've always had a policy where I don't go out on any appt. I -  MW/VA on 1/21/21 5:59pm
 P.S.: I called the borrower twice, she didn't return my call -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/21 6:00pm
 Re: Why we should be able to make contact directly with B - Luckydog on 1/21/21 6:19pm
 Cancelled? Scream a lot--politely. n/m - Lee/AR on 1/21/21 8:06pm
 LO blames processor-gurrr, and TC never talks to BO? -  sigtogo/OR on 1/21/21 10:18pm
 Re: LO blames processor-gurrr, and TC never talks to BO? - ArtG/KS on 1/22/21 12:47am
 Re: Why we should be able to make contact directly with B -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/22/21 7:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.