Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yes, the signers amended the dates...
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 7/5/19 9:45am Msg #608165
Sorry if that was unclear. Yes, the signers amended the dates (I used a calendar I carry to advise them of what the time frame would be) and initialled it. I've put in both an email and a call to Title this morning. The call went to voicemail; makes me nervous that they decided to have a long weekend and aren't even in today. Waiting to see if my email is answered. I also tried to reach out the point of contact with the Lender, but found that no contact information was provided with my order. (Not unusual of course, but sometimes it's included.)

Will update when/if I hear anything. If I don't get an answer by the time for drop, I will go ahead and drop with a note to Title of why things turned out the way they did. Yes, this makes me think twice about accepting last minute night time signings. At least this transaction is only a refi, so there's no sales contracts or buyers that are going to be effected.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated - Kellosh/CA on 7/4/19 8:29pm
 Re: Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated - Calnotary on 7/4/19 9:27pm
 Re: Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated - Bear900/CA on 7/5/19 1:05am
 Re: Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated -  Ilene C. Seidel on 7/5/19 4:59am
 Re: Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated - Luckydog on 7/5/19 8:40am
 Re: Right to Cancel (effectively) postdated - SteveS/CA on 7/5/19 9:01am
 Yes, the signers amended the dates... - Kellosh/CA on 7/5/19 9:45am
 Re: Yes, the signers amended the dates... -  jojo_MN on 7/5/19 10:58am
 I also would have changed the date on the RTC's, regardless -  MW/VA on 7/5/19 2:58pm
 I dont see any problem - Gavina Franklin on 7/5/19 9:53am
 Re: I dont see any problem - Kellosh/CA on 7/5/19 9:56am
 Re: I dont see any problem - Luckydog on 7/5/19 11:24am
 Re: I would probably agree if - Carolyn Bodley on 7/5/19 11:50am
 Re: I would probably agree if -  Mike Goodey on 7/5/19 12:47pm
 Re: I would probably agree if - Luckydog on 7/5/19 1:06pm
 Re: I would probably agree if - SteveS/CA on 7/5/19 2:15pm
 I think I would drop the docs. -  JanetK_CA on 7/5/19 5:48pm
 Re: I think I would drop the docs. - Bear900/CA on 7/6/19 1:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.