Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Field Services Compliance
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/7/20 1:16pm Msg #614348
A field services provider overseeing a local region for a national lender requested a Resume, along with several compliance docs. Not sure how to feel about signing up with them, especially since they provide/supply . . . some supplies for use in the field, such as stationery (not business cards, to my knowledge) and ID photo badge (no company car, of course). Another thing is the regional manager revealed that a "separate company" was being formed to satisfy IC vs. employee laws in their State of origin.

I don't have the time or wherewithal to analyze all their requirements just now. Would you wait until you had focus and free time to read the "fine print" before committing to any assignment or just plunge ahead? It's pretty standard stuff nowadays but it feels less IC and more "exclusive hire." May be a bit obsessed due to Californian scrutiny.

Also, could there be a conflict of interest working with the lender's clients at closing?

-Background form
- Confidentiality form
- Clear picture or scan of current drivers license
- Current proof of car insurance
- Headshot photo of you for picture ID
- Initials on the NDA form (both pages)
- Checking account info (direct deposit)
- DBA with ein# (AFTER 60 days)

P.S. I did get some sort of company ID card from a different field inspection co. once - but no photograph

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Field Services Compliance - NVLSlady/VA on 1/7/20 1:16pm
 Re: Field Services Compliance -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/20 7:21pm
 Re: Field Services Compliance - NVLSlady/VA on 1/7/20 9:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.