Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Field Services Compliance
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/7/20 7:21pm Msg #614360
So they're asking for a clear copy of your Driver License and your checking account info? Just on those two items, let alone all the rest, I'd be sure to check them out before sending. Perhaps I'd make an exception if it's a well known, state or federally regulated entity, but still... Guess I'm getting fussier and fussier with every advancing year! Wink

As for accepting an assignment, it might depend on the circumstances. If I'm contacted for an immediate assignment, I generally don't worry about the fine print. [For me, chances are I won't want to sign it anyway.] But when it comes to agreeing in advance, you can be sure I'd read it all before committing.

I've never really done field inspections, except for the odd exception here or there, but my gut impression, just from what's been posted, is that these guys are trying to have it both ways in the IC vs employee controversy.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Field Services Compliance - NVLSlady/VA on 1/7/20 1:16pm
 Re: Field Services Compliance -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/20 7:21pm
 Re: Field Services Compliance - NVLSlady/VA on 1/7/20 9:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.