Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Janet- Just filed my bond today. We are on the same schedule
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/8/20 12:51am Msg #614369
Congrats! Must be a good feeling to be set for another 4 years! You're actually a few months ahead of me. My commission expires in June, so I'm kind of just getting started.

I've usually taken the proctored exam towards the end of February, and the last two times, I'd heard there was a big backlog with the SOS office so I was a tiny bit nervous. This time, it looks like I'll have lots of other stuff on my plate for this spring so, whenever possible, I decided to get all the steps out of the way early. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thanks once again NR for the amazing service! It was time -  MW/VA on 1/7/20 7:56am
 Re: Thanks once again NR for the amazing service! It was time - NK_UT on 1/7/20 4:05pm
 And since you mention it... -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/20 4:09pm
 Janet- Just filed my bond today. We are on the same schedule - ananotary on 1/7/20 7:33pm
 Re: Janet- Just filed my bond today. We are on the same schedule -  JanetK_CA on 1/8/20 12:51am
 Re: And since you mention it... - Marcia Morris on 1/7/20 10:54pm
 Re: And since you mention it... -  JanetK_CA on 1/8/20 12:38am
 Re: And since you mention it... - Marcia Morris on 1/8/20 4:32pm
 Re: And since you mention it... -  JanetK_CA on 1/8/20 5:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.