Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Wasn't going to be the first to say . . .
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/21/20 11:30am Msg #614815
not to mention how Obvious it is! Smile

Definite reinvention of the "wheel," but adaptive to notary scheduling needs. I'm all in for "combating Corporate Giants," including SD - and Totally agree (have always thought so) that competing with the scheduling giants is about making it EASIER for hiring parties to find us. I recently reached out to Mr. Q, a programmer professional on here (who, by the way gets spanked when he moonlights his side business to notaries here, as he should) to help me with an interactive regional directory For the Purpose of Competing. I've been using Square platform but since it's $$ fee-generated, the appointment couldn't be made without making it look as if a payment was due up front. I also didn't find it easy to customize. I've tried one or two others.

Convenience and Technology are what is driving all these reforms. I guess the question is, Who really benefits?
I bet if NR had a programmer add a tiny little phone icon or a Booking Request next to notary profiles this could be a Game Changer. But I believe they're competing on the basis of (intra) Communication. Information. That's good, too!

Tons of tech software out there to sift through, and it seems OP has partnered with Accuity to customize scheduling for notary use. Yes, innovative and helpful. Yet, agree with Marilyn & LD 100% in relation to its promotion HERE. Politics can lead sighted folk into the Blind Zone.

Btw, liked the interview but wondered at whole new can of worms . . . and I was hoping those annoying clicks weren't made by the pen.

P.S. What is relationship between RON's opposer to the notary Coach guy?? If there is NO benefit to OP, then maybe room to rethink my view of possible conflict of interest.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Watch my interview to see how I'm competing with RON -  Matt Miller on 1/20/20 2:13pm
 Re: Watch my interview to see how I -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/20 2:38pm
 Re: Watch my interview to see how I -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/20 2:56pm
 It appears you're promoting a system you've created. That's -  MW/VA on 1/20/20 8:08pm
 I strongly disagree, not advertising but sharing his -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/21/20 7:17am
 I do understand the lobbying work he's doing about RON -  MW/VA on 1/21/20 9:24am
 Agree with MW/VA that it's advertising. -  Yoli/CA on 1/21/20 9:41am
 Re: Agree with MW/VA that it - Luckydog on 1/21/20 9:55am
 Describing a product, no financial interest -  VT_Syrup on 1/21/20 11:55am
 Re: Describing a product . . . in combating RON??? - NVLSlady/VA on 1/21/20 12:15pm
 Re: I have no benefit to this other than helping others... -  Matt Miller on 1/21/20 4:10pm
 Thanks for clarifying that, Matt. It alleviates any -  MW/VA on 1/21/20 6:03pm
 Wasn't going to be the first to say . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 1/21/20 11:30am
 Re: Watch my interview to see how I'm competing with RON - NVLSlady/VA on 1/21/20 12:33pm
 Re: Watch my interview to see how I -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/23/20 10:34am
 The INTERVIEW - NVLSlady/VA on 1/23/20 2:18pm
 Re: The INTERVIEW -  Matt Miller on 1/24/20 7:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.