Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Going through SD to get info for taxes and I was shocked!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/13/20 12:48am Msg #615630
It's been a rather long time since I've used that site at all, but I would never depend on a third party for any tracking info, especially mileage. Everyone has their own method. But I've been told that the most foolproof in an audit is a system where you track contemporaneous odometer readings from one stop to the next...

As long as you've been paid, I wouldn't worry too much about the rest of it. Just be sure you have your own system for tracking your activities and bookkeeping. But that's just me... Could it be that they're putting "$0" once you're paid and there's no balance due to you? I'm sure others will have some feedback on that issue.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Going through SD to get info for taxes and I was shocked! - NK_UT on 2/12/20 8:34pm
 Re: Going through SD to get info for taxes and I was shocked! -  JanetK_CA on 2/13/20 12:48am
 Re: Going through SD to get info for taxes and I was shocked! - NK_UT on 2/13/20 4:55am
 Do yourself a favor and keep your own records - Linda_H/FL on 2/13/20 7:27am
 Re: Do yourself a favor and keep your own records - NK_UT on 2/13/20 8:08am
 I'm using NotaryGadget now & really like it. I don't work -  MW/VA on 2/13/20 8:55am
 Hope you're not using that to track your whole business - Lee/AR on 2/13/20 7:52am
 Re: Hope you - NK_UT on 2/13/20 8:10am
 They're anti-notary cuz they're pro-paying-hiring-party - Lee/AR on 2/13/20 9:16am
 Re: They're anti-notary cuz they're pro-paying-hiring-party - NVLSlady/VA on 2/13/20 10:15am
 If you're expecting to be graded, like school, it doesn't -  MW/VA on 2/13/20 3:34pm
 Re: Going through SD to get info for taxes and I was shocked! - Luckydog on 2/13/20 8:23am
 call the SD support line or e-mail them..... n/m - notarydi/CA on 2/13/20 9:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.