Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions
Posted by Art_FL of PA on 5/23/20 5:08pm Msg #620405
My $.02 is not to waste any more of the limited time you have here on earth worrying about this. Sometimes there is something important on these title "junk affidavits" , but I don't bother having borrowers print "none" in many places unless I do not agree that you have to return to have the borrower complete it, but since your borrowers did, you can get the borrower's permission to complete it. Good luck next time.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Jared Conn on 5/23/20 2:07am
 It's not a good attitude to think that anything in the loan -  MW/VA on 5/23/20 10:11am
 Re: Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Luckydog on 5/23/20 12:56pm
 Re: Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Art_FL on 5/23/20 5:08pm
 I agree Art, but I don't think it's a good idea for a new -  MW/VA on 5/23/20 7:13pm
 Re: I agree Art, but I don - Luckydog on 5/24/20 12:35pm
 Re: Since it’s not a page that requires notarization - Carolyn Bodley on 5/24/20 1:42pm
 that's a good idea, Carolyn n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 5/24/20 2:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.