Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I agree Art, but I don
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/24/20 12:35pm Msg #620420
Agree, it's not for us to decide. I oftentimes do not see a small initial line on the left side of the Alta for some companies that have one there until I go back through the 2nd time before I leave...I think the OP used this more out of aggravation for himself...1st closing, and if that is all that he missed, he did well. Another one to look out for is how long you owned the property. I forget which doc, but in the center of the paragraph and have to fill that in. That one is a must!
In the beginning I have little arrows, and stick them in places that I think I may not see at the closing. It really helps.
I will not beat the OP up, I think he just was at himself...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Jared Conn on 5/23/20 2:07am
 It's not a good attitude to think that anything in the loan -  MW/VA on 5/23/20 10:11am
 Re: Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Luckydog on 5/23/20 12:56pm
 Re: Indemnity and Affidavit as to Debts, Liens, and Possessions - Art_FL on 5/23/20 5:08pm
 I agree Art, but I don't think it's a good idea for a new -  MW/VA on 5/23/20 7:13pm
 Re: I agree Art, but I don - Luckydog on 5/24/20 12:35pm
 Re: Since it’s not a page that requires notarization - Carolyn Bodley on 5/24/20 1:42pm
 that's a good idea, Carolyn n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 5/24/20 2:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.