Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary 24/7
Posted by  Robin Holstein of WV on 5/23/20 6:36pm Msg #620407
I took a quick, 15 page assignment for Sunday, May 24, 2020, late the Friday before. Docs were to be overnighted to me by FedEx. I called the signer on Saturday morning, she said she wasn't available Sunday and had told the lender. She said she was told "the Notary" would be there that same day. I reached out to Notary 24/7 through SnapDocs, their email, and their contact number. After a while I got a message back through Snapdocs that the lender was contacted.

Nothing more for hours.

I noted in Snapdocs around 2 PM docs not received but had worked out to meet the signer that evening if docs arrive in time. I was supposed to go to the cemetery that day (Memorial Weekend) but would hold off until Sunday to get this done.

Nothing again.

At 6 PM I noted in Snapdocs that FedEx still had not arrived and it was not going to be possible to get the docs signed. At 6:25 I received a reply from Garrett: You might not even get them until Tuesday so I would just plan on that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Amazingly inconsiderate of my time. If that is their attitude, that Notaries can just sit around all day, changing up their schedules on a whim, with nothing else to do I don't want to work with Notary 24/7. I have a full schedule on Tuesday, and all week. I take that schedule seriously, and I take my appointments seriously.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary 24/7 -  Robin Holstein on 5/23/20 6:36pm
 Re: Notary 24/7 - Luckydog on 5/23/20 7:54pm
 Re: Notary 24/7 -  JanetK_CA on 5/23/20 7:58pm
 Re: Notary 24/7 - SteveS/CA on 5/24/20 10:08am
 I work for SD a lot - CST on 5/24/20 11:45am
 Re: I work for SD a lot - SteveS/CA on 5/24/20 12:13pm
 I no longer work for 24/7 - Gogetit on 5/24/20 3:49pm
 Re: I work for SD a lot -  JanetK_CA on 5/24/20 4:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.